Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-29-2023, 09:37 PM   #1
ratt56
ratt56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle Paperwhite 10 no longer showing non-purchased books

Hey guys, I have several books I was given by friends (not purchased) that I manually added to the documents folder some time ago They're no longer showing up in the Kindle's paperwhite's library... only the ones that I have officially purchased. This has never been an issue before. Has Kindle updated their software to only allow purchased books to be displayed? I can't figure out what happened... I have over 50 books no longer showing up. Any help would be appreciated. Is there a setting I'm overlooking?
ratt56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 11:50 AM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratt56 View Post
Hey guys, I have several books I was given by friends (not purchased) that I manually added to the documents folder some time ago They're no longer showing up in the Kindle's paperwhite's library... only the ones that I have officially purchased. This has never been an issue before. Has Kindle updated their software to only allow purchased books to be displayed? I can't figure out what happened... I have over 50 books no longer showing up. Any help would be appreciated. Is there a setting I'm overlooking?
Have you got your filters only showing Books? Non Amazon books show up as Documents. I have 125 Documents on my Paperwhite and all are showing.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2023, 02:30 PM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Also Parental Control = On hides books not from Amazon.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
files not displaying