Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-13-2020, 11:46 AM   #271
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Kindle Paperwhite is $84.99 at Amazon.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #272
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Kindle Paperwhite is $84.99 at Amazon.
AMazon needs to redo their colors for the PW4. The color should be on the bezel side and not the back side. Can't see the blue hen it's sitting in a case.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #273
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
The Echo Dot is $29.99 right now. Lower than the Black Friday Price! ( I think)
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 04:05 PM   #274
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The Echo Dot is $29.99 right now. Lower than the Black Friday Price! ( I think)
It was $22 on BF.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:37 PM   #275
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It was $22 on BF.
Dang. I guess that's why I got another one
Advert
Old 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM   #276
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Deleted

Last edited by cc_in_oh; 04-04-2020 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Should not have been posted
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 03:19 PM   #277
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (10th Generation, 2018 Release) - Black (with Special Offers) - $89.99

https://www.target.com/p/amazon-kind...s/-/A-75574430

(The last part of the URL appears to be an affiliate link, but I need it to reach the page, so maybe it isn't. Mods are welcome to edit.)

Last edited by GA Russell; 05-05-2020 at 03:22 PM.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 04:06 PM   #278
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll be interested to see how the new Fire HD8 models sell. It seems odd to me that going from a 1.3 GHZ quad core processor to 2GHZ with more RAM only gives you a 30% speed boost? I'd be more interested if they bumped the screen to full HD (like my 2014 Fire HDX7), or at least the 1366x768 that cheap laptops have...
Old 05-13-2020, 04:30 PM   #279
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (10th Generation, 2018 Release) - Black (with Special Offers) - $89.99

https://www.target.com/p/amazon-kind...s/-/A-75574430

(The last part of the URL appears to be an affiliate link, but I need it to reach the page, so maybe it isn't. Mods are welcome to edit.)
Price has gone to $129.99.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:31 PM   #280
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
I'll be interested to see how the new Fire HD8 models sell. It seems odd to me that going from a 1.3 GHZ quad core processor to 2GHZ with more RAM only gives you a 30% speed boost? I'd be more interested if they bumped the screen to full HD (like my 2014 Fire HDX7), or at least the 1366x768 that cheap laptops have...
Because not only bumping the processor speed, the processor could be faster.
Old 05-14-2020, 05:26 AM   #281
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I'm trying to order one but my trade in discount isn't showing up, despite an email saying it was available immediately.
Old 05-14-2020, 08:35 AM   #282
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle

Quote:
I'm trying to order one but my trade in discount isn't showing up, despite an email saying it was available immediately.
Are you getting the base model or the Plus? If they discount them for Prime day I might trade in my HDX7...
Old 05-14-2020, 03:57 PM   #283
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

The base model. I don't really think the plus is worth it, do you? For light use.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #284
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle

Quote:
The base model. I don't really think the plus is worth it, do you? For light use.
I agree - I don't care about wireless charging even for my phone (though Logitech's charging mouse pad is pretty cool) and I doubt if I'd ever notice the extra RAM.
Old 05-15-2020, 11:33 AM   #285
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
iPad base model with 32gb is on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for $249, $329 for the 128gb.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote