Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-14-2019, 02:51 AM   #781
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
You have to put "invert display" into one of the tap zones.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 08:15 AM   #782
EveRman
EveRman began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
You have to put "invert display" into one of the tap zones.
Thak you, man. It works. Now I have everything for reading. Cheers.
EveRman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2019, 09:09 AM   #783
mihhim
Enthusiast
mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.

Device: pocketbook 623
I would like to make minor changes to CoolReader for my own convenience.
There are open source for CoolReader program.
I'd like to know
Where can I download the C++ program under Windows to compile them for PocketBook?
mihhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:22 PM   #784
cloet
cloet began at the beginning.

Device: pb632
Quote:
You have to put "go to link" into one of the tap zones. When you have a link on a page, you tap the corresponding zone and some arrows appear. You can use these to go back and forth between the link and the previous page. But it doesn't work all of the time, especially when the footnote numbers are too small.

Oh thanks a lot, it seems to work now !! You are really helpfull !!
cloet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:25 AM   #785
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Hello,

Thanks for the thread, I've installed the pro5 version on the Vivlio Touch HD plus (v632). It works but the text is huge and I*don't know how to go to the setting of Coolreader. What it only tells me that there's an error with the dictionnary or that there are empty slots for bookmarks.
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2019, 06:37 AM   #786
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploum View Post
Hello,

Thanks for the thread, I've installed the pro5 version on the Vivlio Touch HD plus (v632). It works but the text is huge and I*don't know how to go to the setting of Coolreader. What it only tells me that there's an error with the dictionnary or that there are empty slots for bookmarks.
Replying to myself:*the right physical button on the device open the setting menu.
Old 07-17-2019, 07:00 AM   #787
ploum
Zealot

CoolReader seems to work really great for me except for the dictionnaries. Is there a way to download them? I would like to search for a world when long clicking on it. It seems to be possible (as advertised on Github) but I*didn't find how to do it.

I'm also looking for a way to highlight some portions of the text or to save them somewhere. Any hint on how to do that with CoolReader?
Old 07-17-2019, 09:54 AM   #788
Axir
Axir began at the beginning.

Device: Inkpad 3
I can't seem to get coolreader working on the inkpad 3. I use v0.0.6-17-62.1 on the lastet firmware. I have to copy over everything to the system folder, correct? I installed Koreader the same way and that one works.
Axir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 10:14 AM   #789
Axir

Alright, Coolreader does show up in the "open with" option, but... it just opens the PB reader. Every time.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:23 AM   #790
Axir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axir View Post
Alright, Coolreader does show up in the "open with" option, but... it just opens the PB reader. Every time.
I solved this too, on to the next problem... I feel like I'm going insane

I cannot open the menu of coolreader. I can use the touch gestures and all the physical button expect for the menu button

Can this nightmare end
Old 07-17-2019, 03:50 PM   #791
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have you tapped in the middle of the screen?
Old 07-17-2019, 09:12 PM   #792
HoanPiTa
Enthusiast
HoanPiTa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 3
Can i use this coolreader for my kindle ppw3?

Gửi từ COL-L29 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
HoanPiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:06 PM   #793
Axir

Quote:
Have you tapped in the middle of the screen?
I got it solved after 3! restarts of the device.
Old 07-20-2019, 02:12 PM   #794
Axir

Has anyone gotten dictonarys to work? I've downloaded a .dic file and put it in /system/dictionarys. I also checked that said dictionary is the default dictionary for the device.

Yet Coolreader tells me that there is a "problem opening the dictionary". I used the file found here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67983
Old 07-20-2019, 03:54 PM   #795
LucyOne
Librocubicularist

You have to activate it in the Pocketbook system settings. Coolreader can only access external dictionaries.