Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-31-2023, 07:01 PM   #361
AuntiWiddershins
AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo auraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGW View Post
Well said, rkomar.

I'm just now reading "Robinson Crusoe", having avoided it for most of my life. I got it from Project Gutenberg when I bought my first Kindle.

I must say, I don't really feel that I missed out on much, waiting all those years. It's readable, but so dang repetitive! If I'd picked it up and tried to read it, all those years ago, I'd have thrown it away.

But now I can persevere with it... just.
This should be required reading for all teanagers, especially the first chapter where his father begs him not to go to sea, but he just won't listen
AuntiWiddershins is offline   Reply With Quote