Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-10-2019, 04:09 PM   #1
dan2the6th
Connoisseur
dan2the6th began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone XR
The viewer scrollbar

OK, so the scrollbar returned from the dead in version 4.1 of the viewer.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the blizzard of other gripes, but now the scrollbar appears when I don't want it to. Every time I open the viewer, the scrollbar is there, even though I have "Show a scrollbar" unchecked. If I check the box, then uncheck it again, the scrollbar goes away, but the next time I start the viewer, there it is again.

I don't really WANT the scrollbar. Any plans to fix this? (And this is not a major rant, just a nitpick. All in all, I like V4.)
dan2the6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I suspect it has been fixed - Kovid has made a couple of changes related to the scroll bar since version 4.1 was released, see ==>> https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibre/commits/master

They'll be in the next release.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2019, 05:08 PM   #3
dan2the6th
Connoisseur
dan2the6th began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone XR
OK, thought that might be the case. Thank you.
dan2the6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:15 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yeah it was a bug, will be fixed in the next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote