Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2024, 02:56 PM   #1
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Finally. LC allows color, custom pen for PDFs, epubs

I just got my Libra Colour and was pleasantly surprised to see that it allows one to write in different colors and with different pen styles on pdf's and epubs (both purchased and side-loaded). The other non-color Kobos still allow only one pen style/thickness for editing pdf's and epubs -- pen style/thickness are adjustable only on notebooks. Very pleased with this. Waiting for the update for the non-color Kobos (I have an Elipsa). It would be nice if the update allowed colors for the b/w Kobos so one could see them on the LC and various computer pdf apps.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 08:30 PM   #2
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
I just got my Libra Colour and was pleasantly surprised to see that it allows one to write in different colors and with different pen styles on pdf's and epubs (both purchased and side-loaded). The other non-color Kobos still allow only one pen style/thickness for editing pdf's and epubs -- pen style/thickness are adjustable only on notebooks. Very pleased with this. Waiting for the update for the non-color Kobos (I have an Elipsa). It would be nice if the update allowed colors for the b/w Kobos so one could see them on the LC and various computer pdf apps.

I’ve only just started to play around with notebooks and annotations on my LC today, so I’m excited to hear about this. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for color support on black-and-white Kobos, but it would be nice to see more tools available. That will probably happen when the 4.39.x firmware is released for the other Kobo models.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert