Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
mollyjp
mollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watch

Device: Nook Color
Question Wish List Gone?!

I sold my Nook Color and replaced it with the Glow, which I am very pleased with. The Color was more than I needed as I only read on it. Anyway, I assumed my Wish List (which was lengthy) was tied to my B&N account but on my new Glow it was all gone? Am I mistaken about the wish list and was it tied only to my device? I'd really like my wish list back as I'll never remember everything that was on it that I am want to purchase and read in the future!
mollyjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Have you checked your account on the web site? There's a wish list section there. Inconvenient to not have it on the device, but the info should still be there.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyjp View Post
I sold my Nook Color and replaced it with the Glow, which I am very pleased with. The Color was more than I needed as I only read on it. Anyway, I assumed my Wish List (which was lengthy) was tied to my B&N account but on my new Glow it was all gone? Am I mistaken about the wish list and was it tied only to my device? I'd really like my wish list back as I'll never remember everything that was on it that I am want to purchase and read in the future!
Only the first Nook (the N1E) shows the B&N website wishlist. All other Nooks have a separate wishlist, that is only stored on the device.
This is one of the most common complaints about the Nook ereaders.

I always use the website wishlist. That wishlist also has the advantage that it always shows the current price of a book. Prices are not refreshed on the device wishlists.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
mollyjp
mollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watch

Device: Nook Color
Bummer! Thanks for the info though.
mollyjp is offline   Reply With Quote