Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #2386
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Three novels on sale for $.99 each.

The Usurper, a political thriller, is now $.99 on Kindle, BN, Apple, and Kobo
Gary is raised to hate the US and does whatever it takes to bring it down.
Find the links here: http://cliffball.net/novels/the-usur...ical-thriller/

Out of Time a time travel novel is $.99 on Kindle
A scientist figures out that time is fluid; past, present, and future all exist at the same time. His job is to figure out if it can be changed.
Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada

and if you enjoy End Times thrillers, Times of Trial is $.99 until the end of the month
The President, who is hostile to Christians, declares a dictatorship near the End Times.
Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #2387
Simon C
Simon C began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free 23/24th March

Reckless by Simon Carmichael

Steve Pearce is moderately successful businessman living a comfortable but unremarkable life in north London.

Forty years ago however, Steve led a somewhat less unremarkable life as bass guitarist in the rock band Rydberg State; back then he had his eye on the big time…

When he receives a telephone call informing him of the death of Brian Halstead, Rydberg State’s erstwhile leader, songwriter and vocalist, Steve looks back on his former life as a rock musician and wonders where it all went wrong…or whether, in fact, it did go wrong at all.

From Buddy Holly to the Beatles, from the streets of swinging London (and slightly less swinging Birmingham) to the pomp and pretension of progressive rock, from the beery back-to-basics of pub rock to the year zero slash and burn of punk, Steve looks back on the music that surrounded him and considers his part in it all.

http://www.amazon.com/Reckless-ebook/dp/B009AZE9LM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reckless-ebook/dp/B009AZE9LM
Simon C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #2388
ShahAshrafAhmed
Shaheen Ashraf-Ahmed
ShahAshrafAhmed began at the beginning.

New release in short story series: The Well-Tended Garden

I just released the third short story in my historical fiction series, The Purana Qila Stories, The Well-Tended Garden ($2.99 for Kindle.)

Safiyah’s husband has taken a second wife and started a new life in Lahore. Safiyah must return to India alone and raise her daughters, Henna and Laila. She tries to safeguard them from the disappointments of love by driving them towards ambitious heights in their studies, while she toils as a servant at Purana Qila. She is surprised by the offer of a second chance of happiness with a faithful admirer, but she is a mother first and has a difficult decision to make. She must weigh her happiness against the future of her daughters, who, despite her efforts, have also been vulnerable to the unspoken longings of the heart.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUBB7Q4

ShahAshrafAhmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:09 AM   #2389
ShahAshrafAhmed
Shaheen Ashraf-Ahmed
ShahAshrafAhmed began at the beginning.

A Deconstructed Heart: Free contemporary fiction 3/27-3/31

"Beautiful story of life, love, loss and moving forward. I would highly recommend A Deconstructed Heart be put on anyone's must read list." eBook Review Gal.

"An existential triumph... Unabashedly, I can say I loved this book." Leila Smith, for The Kindle Book Review.

"Beautifully written story about loss, heartache and family." Amazon reviewer.

A Deconstructed Heart is free starting today and until 3/31.

4.9 out of 5 stars, 8 reviews on Amazon and at eBookReviewGal.com, BooksareCool.com and by The Kindle Book Review.

Get your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/A-Deconstructe.../dp/B009ZO1FVA

Synopsis:
Mirza is a middle-aged Indian college professor whose wife has left him. He moves out of his house into a tent in his back garden, where he sets up an outdoor classroom and serves tea to his kind but bewildered neighbors. He is visited by the irritable spirit of his long-dead teacher, Khan Sahib, who is befuddled by the dysfunctions of modern life.

In the north of England, Mirza's niece, Amal, is finishing up her last year of college before she is expected to join her parents in their new home in India. Asked by her father to talk her uncle back into his senses, she moves into Mirza's house, and they soon are connected by their shared loneliness. She meets Rehan, Mirza's student, and is intrigued by the path of certainty he has built over his own loss and loneliness--a certainty that is threatened by his growing feelings for her.

When Rehan disappears, Amal's suffering forces Mirza to face the world once more. Together, Mirza and Amal must come to a new understanding of what it means to be an immigrant family when the old traditions have unraveled.

A Deconstructed Heart is a novella that explores the breakdown and rebuilding in one immigrant family trying to adapt: how lines in families and cultures are forcibly redrawn, how empty space can be reframed by a tent into a new definition of home... but how, no matter how hard we may try to forget, the past refuses to be contained.
ShahAshrafAhmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #2390
PatConnid
PatConnid began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
FREE TODAY: Book 1 of Sci-Fi/Humor "The Vault Matrix"

Get in-- for FREE-- at the very beginning ("a very nice place to start"-- J. Andrews).

Today ONLY: The Vault Matrix: Book 1 is free on Amazon.

The Vault Matrix

A comedy/science fiction series of wavering merit

Starting near the end of the twenty-first century, and racing up and down the timeline, brothers TK and Burn are on a frantic mission: they must stop someone who's traveling to the late-1700s to prevent the "birth" of America!

Desperate, they gather a handful of unlikely (or unfortunate) crew members along the way: a popular 19th century actor, a young 20th century theoretical physicist, two warrior-cannibals from an alternate universe, and ... a guy named Doyle.

Secretly, the two brothers have very personal reasons why they've taken on the mission-- they may have inadvertently set the terrible plan in motion.

Time is running out for TK and his crew to stop the most unimaginable crime in human history. One that would instantly, tragically go unnoticed, as a young America disappears from all memory.

It's up to the crew of the Mystik to rocket across time and space to stop this terrible crime.

So, yeah, it's not looking too good.

Book 1 of "a science fiction-humor series of waverying merit", The Vault Matrix is free today only on Amazon

Check our website www.patconnid.com for the latest details including the release of the upcoming Book 4 of the series!

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-27-2013 at 08:33 AM.
PatConnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #2391
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Free until tomorrow!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BT1SBG4

Feel trapped?

Feel like your life is stuck in place with no escape?

Feel like if you just had a few more dollars each month, you could start living a better life?

I understand and I have been in that same position. I want you to know that there is a way and I am going to show you how in this book.

This is not a book to make you rich. In fact, I made a point to provide you with an estimate of how much you can expect to make with each method. Unlike other books, I am not going to insult your intelligence by saying that you can generate ridiculous amounts of income online instantly. We both know better than that.

This book however, will help you generate extra income every month to fund your passions in life. This could be anything from eating at a nice restaurant once a week, seeing a Broadway musical, starting a painting career, joining a cruise to Jamaica, or as the title suggest, taking a dream trip to Paris.

These are the exact same methods that I used to generate enough additional income to travel around the world!

After my trip, I realized that everyone should get a chance to experience more of life and the methods that I used could be done by anyone.

That is why I wrote this book and that is what you can expect to gain when you click buy. So go ahead and give it a read!

When was the last time you were offered a chance to increase the quality of your life for less than the price of a cup of coffee?

See you in Paris!

Get your free copy today!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BT1SBG4
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #2392
J_Kindler
J_Kindler began at the beginning.

Free! Very short story!

192 (Part 1)

Description: Perched upon a cliff under the white of the moon, Isaac sits patiently waiting for his wife. What Isaac doesn't know is that this time she'll be bringing more than just her spectral touch.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/297340
J_Kindler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #2393
michaeljoseph
michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeljoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Half price thriller on smashwords

50% off A New Dawn Rising with code BA59P until 5 March 2013 at

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/295622

Also on sale at Amazon and Kobo.
michaeljoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #2394
martydee
martydee began at the beginning.

Free this week for Kindle - 'Francey' - A paranormal romantic fantasy by Martin Dubow

Francey's nightmares are a very real cause for concern. So graphic, and so terrifying have they become, that the next one could very well end her life. A frantic search for the key to their unraveling leads her through a maze of past lives straight into the teeth of a web of intrigue so insidious that it has remained undetected for three and a half centuries; whereupon the path stops dead in its tracks at the gravesites of Lady Susan Sebastian and Edward Delaney. What possible connection could Francey have with the seventeenth century star-crossed lovers? And if there is one, how is she to draw the answer from them? This chasm of impossible proportions must be crossed, for only with the resurrection of the dead, and their secrets drawn from deep within their souls, can the little girl be saved.

Pick up your free copy here.
martydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #2395
cwhitacre
cwhitacre began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Amazon Kindle Freebie until Friday!!

Just found this amazing forum when browsing the net and I wanted to get the word on my book out there!

My book "Local Online Marketing" is currently free (Until Friday). This book is for small business owners who are losing money to online "Price-Slashing" competitors. This book will show you how to promote your local business online and get multiple listings in the biggest search engines. BE SURE TO SNAG A COPY! Click Here to get a free download!

cwhitacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #2396
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have finally finished my newest book, The Wastewater Plant, a standalone horror/sci-fi novel... no series or trilogies involved.

Scott's determined to make it through a record shattering storm for his first day at the wastewater plant. What he thinks his new career will entail and what he finds are polar opposites - an outdated plant full of half-broke equipment and a motley crew of plant operators who can barely tolerate one another.

As personal politics explode during the worst storm in centuries, an ancient evil awakens. It's hungry. It's intelligent. And it's focused on the wastewater plant.

Will the band of roughnecks wise up enough to work together and survive? Will there be any help from the outside world or will the creature have its way, transforming the plant and the staff's reality into a cold nightmare?

Find out in Dodge Winston's pulse-pounding, deeply disturbing book, THE WASTEWATER PLANT!

Info, book cover, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble

Thanks for checking it out!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #2397
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

To celebrate the release of Ultimate Justice, book six in the Justice series, I've reduced Foul Justice (voted one of the best Indie books of 2012) to only $0.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Foul-Justice-S...s=foul+justice

and for Nook readers http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/foul...i=foul+justice
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #2398
cookiesncream
cookiesncream began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Just got published!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ShalaMungroo

Hi i'm a new author from the caribbean. Been writing for as long as I could remember and finally worked up the nerve to publish! (actually my bf made me do it) and I would really love if you guys can check it out. Most of my books are free and were written in my teen years but "The Last Secret" is my latest and favourite one. check them out here!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ShalaMungroo

Thanks!
cookiesncream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #2399
hinsburg
hinsburg began at the beginning.

Thomas Atlas is unexpectedly murdered by a man he's never met. Finding himself in a strange afterlife, he attempts to find out why he was killed using a machine that allows him to relive the last day of his life. Available exclusively on Lulu for $1.50.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joe-fleck/d...-20944022.html
hinsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #2400
jonathan mitchel
jonathan mitchel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Interested in a book by an autistic novelist? Interested in autism and/or poker. Then, you might want to check out my novel "The Mu Rhythm Bluff" Some people are unlucky at cards. Others are lucky at love. Drake Dumas has autism and is neither. He's never had a girlfriend and he's a perennial loser at poker. He hears about a revolutionary new experimental treatment that he hopes will help his autism. Instead, it appears to turn him into an expert poker player, unbeatable by world class. His luck with women changes also. However, whenever he connects with a woman he seems to lose his poker skills. He must find a way to keep his skills intact. He also attracts the interest of a beguiling journalist determined to get the story on him. However, she could spell danger for him. You can check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Mu-Rhythm-...u+Rhythm+Bluff
jonathan mitchel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo