Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
crionox
Enthusiast
crionox began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, iPhone, iPad
next kindle firmware update

Just curious if there was any word-on-the-street info regarding the next kindle firmware update, both for timeline and features. Personally, I'm hoping for being able to edit book metadata (mainly title and author) on the device. I'm also hoping that it just gets finetuned a bit more, as mine does seem a bit more sluggish after the last update.

dp
crionox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Was there ever an official list of features in the last update? Amazon is not exactly a wealth of Kindle info. Oh and no I've heard nothing about a future update and don't expect to until somebody posts that their Kindle just updated.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert