Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Memory of light - 50% off - B&N

Memory of light - Robert Jordan - 50% off at B&N.

Noticed quite of lot of discounted books today on my B&N wishlist. Some 50% off like the Robert Jordan one.
Perhaps B&N's pricing is becoming more competitive?
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
Brendan Moody
Groupie
Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE, LG Ultimate 2
Matched at Amazon US, just in time for me not to be able to return the copy I paid nearly twice as much for.
Brendan Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan Moody View Post
Matched at Amazon US, just in time for me not to be able to return the copy I paid nearly twice as much for.
^ me too! darn it!

I am halfway through and loving it though.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote