Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
alexmobile
alexmobile began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
How to remove unwanted Save-to-disk templates

I made some bad templates that I need to get rid of now, so they don't clutter the drop down list. Please.
And another short question. When you click on tags they go through a cycle of "+", then "-" then neutral again. How to get rid of the "-" in the cycle?
alexmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmobile View Post
I made some bad templates that I need to get rid of now, so they don't clutter the drop down list. Please.
And another short question. When you click on tags they go through a cycle of "+", then "-" then neutral again. How to get rid of the "-" in the cycle?
The only way I know is to remove all the saved settings.

The + - cycle is not modifiable, You can clear all by using the back space Icon on the right end Searchbar
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
alexmobile

Pity about the "-".

And if I click on Restore defaults while in Save-to-disk preferences, will it change all (global) preferences or just the Save-to-disk preferences.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmobile View Post
Pity about the "-".

And if I click on Restore defaults while in Save-to-disk preferences, will it change all (global) preferences or just the Save-to-disk preferences.
I am not going to try it and find out
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
alexmobile

I thought maybe you already had had
Thanks!
Advert
Old 02-22-2012, 05:54 AM   #6
alexmobile

I tried and it only changed the Save-to-disk settings. However, it didn't remove any of the templates