Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
Cariflwl
Cariflwl began at the beginning.

Device: nook
can't read in store with root 1.4.1- any fixes

I followed Albert Wertz root for 1.4.1 and was successful, but cannot take advantage of B&N read in store. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Cariflwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariflwl View Post
I followed Albert Wertz root for 1.4.1 and was successful, but cannot take advantage of B&N read in store. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Welcome to the forums Cariflwl. It's always good to get new members.

As to your question, no, I can't give you any answers. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which rooted NTs can use read in-store and which can't. I'll be on the lookout for a fix and will let you know if I find one. I'll make sure to post it here so anyone else having a similar issue will be able to take advantage of it.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert