Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #61
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah11918 View Post
Yes, the Urban dictionary for cake is NOT a lie also mentions it's a reference to Portal 2. But it's more fun to read stuff into it.
I agree. It is an intriguing thread and may prove to be great surprise for both the loyal and original Entourage customers, and new ones like myself who took a chance despite everything we read. We know a good product when we see one, and a good company is built on good and loyal customers.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #62
Glow
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Maybe he is just talking about the video game: http://www.technobuffalo.com/gaming/...-is-not-a-lie/
Yes, but *why*?

Advert
Old 04-27-2011, 08:20 PM   #63
gecko
Edge User

Quote:
2 Chinese restaurants in the Hampton Roads Virginia area called Hibachi Grill ...

Weird, and redundant, name for a Chinese restaurant.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:05 AM   #64
sjarrel
Edge User

Maybe:

The pie is not a lie,
but the cake is a fake.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #65
Hopi
Edge User

I've been quite busy so I usually have time only for a quick read of the more interesting threads but this thread has made me monitor the forum more closely than I have been doing lately.

If this is a case of putting the cat among the pigeons, I really hope it is in a nice sense.

Advert
Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 AM   #66
alefor
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko View Post
Weird, and redundant, name for a Chinese restaurant.
If that is a Chinese restaurant, redundant is the wrong adjective.....more like nonsensical, since "hibachi" is Japanese.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 AM   #67
alex_edge
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alefor View Post
If that is a Chinese restaurant, redundant is the wrong adjective.....more like nonsensical, since "hibachi" is Japanese.
But it's redundant because an hibachi is also a grill...

Old 04-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #68
nyCecilia
Edge User

So, how about them Giants?

Sorry, everyone...I'm just a newbie here Didn't mean to start anything....

Old 04-28-2011, 11:12 AM   #69
janhall_us
Edge User

Quote:
Maybe Entourage is concentrating their efforts into the smaller more compact machine which is what consumers seem to want.
A bit OT, but I really hope you're wrong. I bought a PE first at over $300 because I couldn't justify spending $600 for the EE. I put in a saved search on eBay for EE listings, and lucked into a lightly used EE for $160. The EE is heaven... I use it most evenings instead of my laptop and the PE is rarely used anymore (and would be sold if I wouldn't have to take such a huge loss on it). Granted, I also have a Kindle that I take with me to doctor's offices, etc., but the EE is absolutely wonderful and beats a tablet-only hands down. Most of the time I am reading, annotating, and taking notes on a business book on the e-ink side, listening to streaming music from my NAS, and checking e-mail and looking interesting links up on the web - ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

L-o-v-e my EE (just in case you didn't get that!)

Old 04-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #70
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alefor View Post
It's a Chinese restaurant that has a Habachi Grill. I didn't pick the name ... It's a national chain in the U.S. like Burger King (which can be independently owned). Foods pretty good at both. Point is one charges $11 and hardly has any business while the other charges $7 and business is exploding. Kind of like the Pocket Edge. Sat on the shelf for $400 but now that the price has been slashed in half they seem to be moving like hot cakes. OK, all this talk about cake, Chinese food, Japanese food, and hot cakes has mad me hungry again. Time for lunch.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #71
sarah11918
Edge User

I, too, am an EE girl. I'll be sad if the line moves to the pocket version only.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:46 AM   #72
Glow
Edge User

*Test reply*

{Sorry for the test - it's working!}

Old 04-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #73
5thWiggle
Edge User

Test Test Test
(working for me as well....)

Old 04-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #74
5thWiggle
Edge User

Testing...1...2...3....

Old 04-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #75
guyjack
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janhall_us View Post
A bit OT, but I really hope you're wrong. I bought a PE first at over $300 because I couldn't justify spending $600 for the EE. I put in a saved search on eBay for EE listings, and lucked into a lightly used EE for $160. The EE is heaven... I use it most evenings instead of my laptop and the PE is rarely used anymore (and would be sold if I wouldn't have to take such a huge loss on it). Granted, I also have a Kindle that I take with me to doctor's offices, etc., but the EE is absolutely wonderful and beats a tablet-only hands down. Most of the time I am reading, annotating, and taking notes on a business book on the e-ink side, listening to streaming music from my NAS, and checking e-mail and looking interesting links up on the web - ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

L-o-v-e my EE (just in case you didn't get that!)
I'll trade you my EE for your PE!