Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
dentist.barakat
dentist.barakat began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
how i can upgrade ermine

how i can upgrade ermine to 2.3 gingerbeard step by step cz i am new in android useing

thnx
dentist.barakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
This is not available. A custom rom would have to be built by the user community. The likelihood of this is quite uncertain.
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
Franky
Nameless Being

I think I will check with tabletrom if they have an idea to make a rom for the eDGe. If you see how many roms they got for all kinds of tablet, somebody should be willing to help us.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
I think I will check with tabletrom if they have an idea to make a rom for the eDGe. If you see how many roms they got for all kinds of tablet, somebody should be willing to help us.
A rom for the tablet should be no problem, it's integrating the e-ink reader that will cause problems.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote