Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Recalibrate Screen (Rooted NOOKcolor)

Quote:
Sometimes the nook will start seeing "phantom touches" or inaccurate touches, or not respond to reasonable touches. When that happens you need to recalibrate the touch screen.
http://nookdevs.com/Recalibrate_the_...r_touch_screen
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
Good find! However, it didn't work for me. Instead of completing successfully, I got a stack trace on my device! I was a bit worried that I lost touchscreen, but it was fine (same as before) on reboot.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
Good find! However, it didn't work for me. Instead of completing successfully, I got a stack trace on my device! I was a bit worried that I lost touchscreen, but it was fine (same as before) on reboot.
It helps to share what method you used to root.

auto nooter 2.12.25 file 25 Dec 2010.
auto nooter 2.12.15 file 15 Dec 2010
nooter 0.2
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote