Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-11-2019, 02:56 PM   #1
payzer73
payzer73 began at the beginning.

Device: Muses Likebook
Sending Library to e-reader

Hi,
I've been organizing all my books (epub) in calibre. They all have the proper title, author, cover page and series (if they belong to one). I've connected my e-reader (a Likebook Muses) using calibre companion and transferred all the books. The problem is that the title in some of them is the name of the file before I transferred them to Calibre. Also the cover page doesn't appear. How can I synchronize my calibre library in my pc with the library in my e-reader so it shows the proper title and cover page as I have on calibre in my PC?
Thanks.
payzer73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:04 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by payzer73 View Post
Hi,
I've been organizing all my books (epub) in calibre. They all have the proper title, author, cover page and series (if they belong to one). I've connected my e-reader (a Likebook Muses) using calibre companion and transferred all the books. The problem is that the title in some of them is the name of the file before I transferred them to Calibre. Also the cover page doesn't appear. How can I synchronize my calibre library in my pc with the library in my e-reader so it shows the proper title and cover page as I have on calibre in my PC?
Thanks.
You might want to run ModifyEpub or Polish on your books before sending them to your Lifebook Muse to ensure that the covers and metadata is embedded. If that doesn't work, I would suggest asking your question in the Calibre Companion forum.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert