Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 05:44 AM   #31
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePlanetEarth View Post
Totally agree.
I googled as mSSM suggested and yes, it's not that easy to just come across this store...

Also, is it just me, or is it really so, that you cannot translate www.ereader-store.de web-page in English? And preferable convert Euro to Australian dollar?

Oh, yes, almost forgot to ask.
Booxtor - do you deliver to Australia at all?

Thank you
-Since the ereader-store.de is a new TLD (former pocketgoods.de and pocketbook-shop.de) and the shop started just a few months ago it is quite hard to get better placement in Google. We are working on it. Other competitors are using some SEO tricks - we don't.
-Did you try to switch language with the buttons in the upper right corner of the website? There is only a bug in the shop engine that prevents to switch language on product details page (will be fixed soon). On other pages the language switching should work.
-Yes, we deliver to Australia too

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-22-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #32
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
I can get Booxtor's website in English by hitting that little English flag. I just got the Onyx M92 order page in English here: http://ereader-store.de/search.php?o...query=onyx+m92

I recommended this Onyx M92 on another forum, and was just asked there how much it costs. I didn't remember the exact amount, so I surfed to Booxtor's site where I ordered mine yesterday. And saw that today the price dropped to 307,83 €!

I hope Booxtor allows it, but I'm going to cancel my yesterday's order -which cannot have been shipped yet, as it is only an hour after Sunday/Monday midnight in my country: Holland, and his: Germany- and place a new order, for the new price, right now.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #33
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

PS:
Dear Booxtor,
I just asked to cancel my previous order on your website. But when I re-order I don't get billed for the 307,83 sales price, but for the regular 354,00 €.

Please fix it, will you?

I'll post a link to this post on that other forum where I recommended someone to order the Onyx M92 for the sale price from you. And I will post the reply you give here on that forum.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #34
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lode View Post
PS:
Dear Booxtor,
I just asked to cancel my previous order on your website. But when I re-order I don't get billed for the 307,83 sales price, but for the regular 354,00 €.

Please fix it, will you?

I'll post a link to this post on that other forum where I recommended someone to order the Onyx M92 for the sale price from you. And I will post the reply you give here on that forum.
Everything is correct; the sales price is Eur 354.00. Look at the price again; the 307.83 is without VAT.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:39 AM   #35
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
PS:
Dear Booxtor,

Please fix it, will you?

Hi,
Since we ship our products worldwide we have to show both prices - net price and the price with the VAT (for EU customer). The net price is subtitled "tax excl." (that means without VAT)
But I think even with shipping costs and VAT we are offering our products to much more favorable price than other shops in your country do (and we deliver it also much faster)

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-23-2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #36
Lode
Zealot

OK, I was not aware of that. Thank you.
So Booxter, please cancel the cancellation. I'll ask for that on the http://ereader-store.de/index.php]E-Book Reader Store as well. And post this on that other forum where I recommended the Onyx M92 and your store also.

It's an excellent buy in my opinion.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:08 AM   #37
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
OK, I was not aware of that. Thank you.
So Booxter, please cancel the cancellation. I'll ask for that on the http://ereader-store.de/index.php]E-Book Reader Store as well. And post this on that other forum where I recommended the Onyx M92 and your store also.

It's an excellent buy in my opinion.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #38
Marcela K
Marcela K began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
That seems to be a router problem - Mac-Filter what for? Only complicates things ...
Thanks, that seems to be the problem, although it appears to me that the browsing on the m92 is a rather useless function as it keeps kicking me out and I am only able to access the homepages of onyx-international and wikipedia, without even being able to search within wikipedia...
Marcela K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:57 AM   #39
Allanon
Allanon began at the beginning.

Device: none
www.onyx-boox.com

Hi!

Today, I gave an email from them (onyx-boox.com), they will send me the parcel today. I look forward to use it.
Allanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #40
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcela K View Post
Thanks, that seems to be the problem, although it appears to me that the browsing on the m92 is a rather useless function as it keeps kicking me out and I am only able to access the homepages of onyx-international and wikipedia, without even being able to search within wikipedia...
It is actually a device for reading, not for browsing - wood be nice to have though ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #41
Lode
Zealot

I just received 2 emails. One from Onyx International BV -which had been severely criticized earlier in this thread- as a reply to a message I had left on their website during this weekend, Saturday night. So this fast response on the first workday of the week shows that their customer service is far from slow.
It explained something about the difficulty of satisfying some customers...

The other was from Booxtor's store about my Onyx M92 -ordered day before yesterday, Saturday evening, and said:

"Your order has been shipped.
You will soon receive a URL to click on in order to track the delivery progress of your package."

Last edited by Lode; 01-23-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #42
javi_alex27
javi_alex27 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Booxtor
Do you deliver to Mexico?
javi_alex27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #43
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by javi_alex27 View Post
Booxtor
Do you deliver to Mexico?
I've just enabled Mexico in our delivery list. The shipping price is with 45 EUR quite high though.

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-23-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #44
Clark G. Flipper
Connoisseur
Clark G. Flipper began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
I just received 2 emails. One from Onyx International BV -which had been severely criticized earlier in this thread- as a reply to a message I had left on their website during this weekend, Saturday night. So this fast response on the first workday of the week shows that their customer service is far from slow.
Good for you. Don't generalize, though!
My ticket has been standing for two weeks now. I dared to ask for a status report a few days ago, got no reply. Does that qualify me as difficult?
Clark G. Flipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #45
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:

The other was from Booxtor's store about my Onyx M92 -ordered day before yesterday, Saturday evening, and said:

"Your order has been shipped.
You will soon receive a URL to click on in order to track the delivery progress of your package."
This simply shows your lack of logical thinking. Does one fast response eclipse the bad experience other users had? Or is your experince more valuable than that of others?

And on top of that: does it surprise you that a shop ships their products fast?
more important seems to me their behaviour AFTER the deal is done.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
onyx m92, onyx support, wifi