Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-16-2020, 04:51 AM   #16
Reaty
Reaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature:
If no author is defined in a book PB Collection Manager adds as author:
Автор Неисвестен (Author Unknown)
Oh, yes, I forgot about this. I should probably make this optional.
Reaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 11:58 PM   #17
algernonramone
algernonramone began at the beginning.

Device: None
I have tested this out on my Inkpad 3, and it seems to work well. Is there anyway it can be used to set or edit arbitrary metadata in the Inkpad's database? When I copy DJVUs from Calibre to my Inkpad 3, it doesn't set items like author correctly. Would this software be able to do this at some point?
algernonramone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 12:32 AM   #18
Reaty
Reaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by algernonramone View Post
I have tested this out on my Inkpad 3, and it seems to work well. Is there anyway it can be used to set or edit arbitrary metadata in the Inkpad's database? When I copy DJVUs from Calibre to my Inkpad 3, it doesn't set items like author correctly. Would this software be able to do this at some point?
It's technically possible, and I may add the ability to change some other metadata later. Meanwhile you can try to edit database with some SQLite editor.
Reaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 04:00 PM   #19
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro, Kindle Oasis 2017, Kobo Aura One, iPhone X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaty View Post
It's technically possible, and I may add the ability to change some other metadata later. Meanwhile you can try to edit database with some SQLite editor.
Thank you for the tool. I had trouble using the touch screen interface, and this solved the problem.
A bit rough on the interface, but it does the job, that’s what matters.
Thank you again!
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote