Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Looking for a nice and easy to read, Portuguese novel

I've always loved Brazilian Portuguese, and would like to learn it as my third spoken language; tried some years ago but stopped. One of the ways I think I can learn (besides speaking with someone) is reading a nice book on that particular language, that keeps me motivated.

Can someone recommend me a very easy to read but appealing book written in Brazilian Portuguese? It can be short tale or one suited for children, it would be ok to me.

Thanks in advance,
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote