Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-25-2020, 06:44 PM   #1
nicolasqueen
Full Fledged Newbie
nicolasqueen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis; Likebook Mars
Is there a list somewhere of reputable stores and stores to avoid?

It seems there are some places to absolutely avoid but I don't know who to trust.
nicolasqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 07:41 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Although I live in Canada, I've purchased all my Onyx devices from https://ereader.store/en/ in Germany.

I've been very happy with their service and would highly recommend them.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2020, 07:57 PM   #3
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I've also had very good service with the German Ereader Store. I recommend them highly.

You can buy direct from Onyx at www.boox.com. Amazon carries Onyx products as well. The one advantage with Amazon is that if you need to return a device, you don't need to send it to another country.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 01:20 PM   #4
nicolasqueen
Full Fledged Newbie
nicolasqueen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis; Likebook Mars
I decided to do ereader.store and ordered it last night!

In preparation for shipping which I hope doesn't take long.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
nicolasqueen is offline   Reply With Quote