Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-04-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Kindle Dx keeps connecting, disconnecting, and reconnecting.

I bought a used and somewhat damaged Kindle Dx and have been using it for the past week. I also installed Librerator on it.

I wasn't able to charge it with the charger, but have been able to charge it, and usually transfer books, with my computer. But it keeps connecting, disconnecting, and reconnecting. It's hard to keep it connected when I'm transferring books, or keep it disconnected when I'm just charging. I don't know whether there's a problem with the usb port, or whether this could cause disk and/o battery trouble.

Aside from getting an Amazon charger, what are my options here?
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle dx