Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-03-2022, 11:45 PM   #31
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
You sent me off searching, "Did Douglas Adams write a new book that I'm not familiar with?"

It appears the book you mention is actually by Richard Adams. And worth looking into further.
Thanks for the correction. It's been many years since I read this. I obviously confused the two authors: the one who wrote the Hitchiker's books (Douglas) and the one who wrote a few books with animal characters (Richard).
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:11 AM   #32
pierre71
pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.pierre71 has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: kobo libra 2
* empire of the ants (bernard werber). Half of it seen through the eyes of ants.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_the_Ants_(novel)

* Roog a really short story from P.K. Dick
pierre71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 11:44 AM   #33
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre71 View Post
* empire of the ants (bernard werber). Half of it seen through the eyes of ants.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_the_Ants_(novel)

* Roog a really short story from P.K. Dick

Thanks for the info on this, which I have just now purchased. (Empire of the Ants - Bernard Werber)

I'm also going to read this short story, by some dude I never heard of. (The Empire of the Ants - H.G. Wells)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wells.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	193907  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-21-2022 at 11:46 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote