Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
Cover/case to carry NC & Sony 950 at same time

I've been a Sony Reader guy for over two years, but have been on the sidelines about the Nook Color for quite a while. I saw the post about the NC Refurb at Overstock.com and took the plunge.

They are very similar in size. I realize that I would like a single cover where I could slip the NC in on one side and the 950 on the other. This would give me the best of both worlds in one case.

Has anyone seen anything that would work?
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Interesting question. No, I haven't seen a cover like that. I do have a Targus netbook bag that fits both the NC and 950 nicely. It has a divider. I also have a netbook sleeve that I got at Staples that works well. In the sleeve I place them side-by-side. It's more for protection. Then I place the sleeve inside another bag when I am traveling and want to take both.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
I'm sure you could find something to fill the needs. Still, wouldn't that be a bit heavy to tote around just to be able to read on one or the other at any given time? I've liked ereaders to reduce the problems of taking multiple books with me. But two readers? Two much for me.
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote