Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
livre
livre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo eBooks on a Nook

I everyone,
I bought few books from Kobo and now I'm interested in a Nook. My question: Is it possible to read a Kobo book on a Nook?

Thank you for your help!
livre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Yes, you can 'side load' them using Adobe Digital Editions.

This thread talks about library books, but ePub's from Kobo are essentially the same thing (both have Adobe DRM)...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83917
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
here is a video that gives a step by step guide on doing it, even loading books from your local library.. it's very easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPuKkhxJwI
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
I've bought more books from kobo than B&N, I think. They used to send coupons just about every week. Haven't seen any lately, though.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:04 AM   #5
Khai
Enthusiast
Khai began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Yup I buy books from Kobo and I read them on my nook. I recently bought a book using their $2 off Facebook coupon promo.

Sideload them using Adobe Digital Editions, and you're good to go
Khai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert