Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Harvest-- a hillbilly Tommyknockers

I wanted to be Stephen King when I grew up, but I couldn't escape my breeding. (Or, perhaps, inbreeding.) My alien-infection, sci-fi horror thriller The Harvest was released by Kensington Books in 2003. I've revised it and repackaged it as The Harvest (I had it under the title Forever Never Ends for a while, but that was just wrong).

An alien infection in the mountains, converting people into a new type of zombie...

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/The-Harvest-ebook/dp/B0041G6LRK

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...son/1005838645

Smashwordshttp://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23176

thanks!

Last edited by Scott Nicholson; 10-13-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: adding image
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
This book is currently free for Kindle. Hope you give it a sniff, but watch out for that green stuff...
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, sigler, stephen king, thriller