Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Has your credit card been charged yet?

Lots of people on the kindleboards are saying that their cards have been charged, and that their status is "being prepared to ship"
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Not yet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Not yet for me either. I did change my mind about cases and want to combine those orders but the order for the case says processing order and can't combine. I am still hoping I can combine the order but I figured the kindle order would probably close soon.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
I'm not seeing anything yet. Mine is due to be delivered on the 25th with a case.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Mine has been charge. Ordered on the Feb 9th after the K2 announcement. Also was a K1 owner, deregistered it on the 11th after selling it. Standard shipment selected with delivery date of March 2nd!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Noticed my card shows Amazon pending charges....... come on Kindle, come to me! he he he
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I've never seen people so excited that there was a new charge on their credit card.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I've never seen people so excited that there was a new charge on their credit card.

BOb
I've already pre-paid my credit card so it has a negative balance in preparation.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #9
Elmo
Elmo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
just checked

Items not yet shipped:
Delivery estimate: February 26, 2009

that's with 2 day shipping
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
lovebeta
Groupie
lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Amazon Kindle, Sony PRS-505
Ha:

Quote:
Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?
Delivery estimate:February 26, 2009
So maybe it does help to be a K1 owner...
lovebeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeta View Post
Ha:

So maybe it does help to be a K1 owner...
I am a K1 owner and ordered at 7:24 am Pacific Time on Feb 9th and my delivery is scheduled for the 27th (standard shipping). Maybe proximity to the warehouse is also part of it.

My schedule changed and I'm going to miss my delivery, so I may not get them until Monday, March 2nd anyway.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #12
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
I am also a k1 owner and ordered k2 moments after it was available on the website. i have 1 day shipping. I still haven't had my card charged and can still change my order . I am curious how they are doing it but I am still hoping to combine it with a order I placed yesterday for a case (which still says processing so i can't combine them yet).
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
StanDaMan
Connoisseur
StanDaMan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

BOb
haha! So true.

I my card hasn't been billed (haha, I originally typed build... I think this cold medicine is going to be head). And I'm due to ship on the 25th.
StanDaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #14
radiationman
Connoisseur
radiationman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Not a previous Kindle owner but I've been charged and status is shipping soon - order cannot be changed... No change on delivery date - still Feb 26
radiationman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Yep, Amazon shows my order is shipping soon and can't be canceled. I don't know if K1 owners really got moved to the front of the line as I "hemmed and hawed" and didn't place my order until the 12th and this is my 1st Kindle. Scheduled for delivery Feb 25th.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote