Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
Atom_
Enthusiast
Atom_ began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Thumbs up Greetings from Spain

Hello everybody around!

I just got my hands on an iRex iLiad and found this great community with lots of help, advices and really useful programs for the device. Not to mention the openiliad project!

Thanks all for this great place!
Atom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom_ View Post
Hello everybody around!

I just got my hands on an iRex iLiad and found this great community with lots of help, advices and really useful programs for the device. Not to mention the openiliad project!

Welcome, Atom. Haunt this site until you know everthing!

Have you seen the books we have here for downloading?

By the way, www.feedbooks.com and www.mnybks.net also have books in Spanish.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to the forum, Atom.

DesertGrandma, how early do you get up?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

On days when I know I'm going into school, my mind wakes me up early. This AM it was 5:30. Made myself shower, and take care of necessities (makeup, hair, etc) before I logged on. Otherwise, I would have appeared at school dirty and ugly.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Hello everybody around!

Atom, please do this poll......"What country are you from"

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...724#post336724
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
Atom_
Enthusiast
Atom_ began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Poll done!

Thanks for the welcome. I've been around here for two weeks, so I already visited some of the places you mention, loots of books indeed, and also in spanish as you say. But anyway being the iLiad so "hacky" I think I still have time ahead to get a good grip on it :-).

Lots of thinks I want to do now. I think I will play with the thing more than read, at least for a while, hehe.
Atom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Poll done!

Thanks for the welcome. I've been around here for two weeks, so I already visited some of the places you mention, loots of books indeed, and also in spanish as you say. But anyway being the iLiad so "hacky" I think I still have time ahead to get a good grip on it :-).

Lots of thinks I want to do now. I think I will play with the thing more than read, at least for a while, hehe.
Thank you for participating.

If you are anything like us, you'll get sucked into this site, find new things to do with your reader, compile a huge list of books to read, but alas! Too busy with mobileread to read!
Old 01-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Atom_ and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote