Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-16-2020, 02:41 AM   #331
halloleo
Connoisseur
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Thank YOU! If you need any other info, please let me know.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 06:18 PM   #332
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Thank you, I'll check because it looks like remains of conversion to python 3
As you know I was using GFN a few of years ago, but once I outsourced that work I had no need for it, so I removed it.

I just installed it in 5.5 and it doesn't work for any format I add - see attached images.

Pretty sure those were the settings I had previously.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 085558.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	183423   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 085710.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	183424   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 085757.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	183425   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 091518.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	183427  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2020, 01:37 AM   #333
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
@halloleo, can you test this beta? It didn't fail for me but the line and the problem are clear, so I only can hope this one works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GetFileName.zip (20.3 KB, 9 views)
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 01:42 AM   #334
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@BetterRed, that is quite strange. Check the attached settings and the result. Unless the problem is the change I've done in the beta, I understand nothing. I've just done the test with calibre 5.5 portable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	183445   Click image for larger version

Name:	Columna.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	183446   Click image for larger version

Name:	Col_Fecha.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	183447   Click image for larger version

Name:	Metadatos.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	183448  
Old 11-17-2020, 04:39 AM   #335
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I just tried it on a portable version 5.1 and it was fine

Must be something in my 64 bit 5.5.

So, I renamed getfilename.json to *.json.save, redid the plugin configuration, and then added a book - y ahí tienes, it worked fine

I am attaching the getfilename.json & getfilename.json.save files.

BR
Attached Files
File Type: zip getfilename_json_files.zip (791 Bytes, 7 views)
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2020, 11:26 AM   #336
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you! I'm not crazy then (even at those hours, or at least related to this )
Old 11-17-2020, 08:37 PM   #337
halloleo
Connoisseur
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@halloleo, can you test this beta? It didn't fail for me but the line and the problem are clear, so I only can hope this one works for you.
Just tested the beta (i.e. removed the old plugin, restarted, installed the beta from file, restarted and then imported a PDF) - AND IT WORKS flawlessly: All three columns (file_path, file_name and file_date) are populated!

You are brilliant, @Terisa de morgan! Thanks a lot.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 01:18 AM   #338
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Glad to see it has worked for you! And if I was brilliant , I wouldn't have leave the bug I'm going to add it to the first link, thank you for report the bug and test it later.

Tags
calibredb, calibredb metadata import, plugin