Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #406
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
@Rellwood: You can't.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:06 PM   #407
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
↑ ↑ ↑

I assume this should be in the Kindle Collections thread.

I'll move it, but next time you can't be bothered puting something in its rightful place I might do something different….

BR
Sorry, I didn't realize that I wasn't in the right place.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #408
wApdIl
wApdIl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch (K5)
Verrrrry late reply here because I assumed the forum would email me when there was an update and then forgot about it for two months, but Kindle Collections is working for me, so it looks like v1.7.28 did fix the bug I reported back in September
wApdIl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collections plug-in, kindle