Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 06:23 PM   #16
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Great! Here's my list then:
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:56 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Great! Here's my list then:
Added to the list. You were a lot of work. You owe me a banana
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2016, 07:36 PM   #18
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Added to the list. You were a lot of work. You owe me a banana
Poor put-upon monkey! Would a delicious banana daquiri make you feel more appreciated?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Banana-Daiquiri-a-taste-of-the-tropics-cookingwithcurls.com_.jpg
Views:	1001
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	148819
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:43 PM   #19
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Poor put-upon monkey! Would a delicious banana daquiri make you feel more appreciated?

Most defi - slurp, slurp - nitely
Old 05-20-2016, 07:51 PM   #20
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've got some Audible credits in hand, so I'm not desperate for anything yet. From the other angle, I've got a lot of non-fiction, mostly history, if anyone's interests tend in that direction.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2016, 07:56 PM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I've got some Audible credits in hand, so I'm not desperate for anything yet. From the other angle, I've got a lot of non-fiction, mostly history, if anyone's interests tend in that direction.
It doesn't hurt to get a freebie. It doesn't affect your current credits in the least.

I love history, but I have to complete the Potter series before I consider one-off titles.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:34 AM   #22
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
Maybe I'm missing something, but don't we need email addresses of the people who are asking for books?
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by specficwriter View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but don't we need email addresses of the people who are asking for books?
Yes; but it's not needed until someone says they have the book you want. At that point, you'll PM your email address to them.

See post 2:
Quote:
You will need to give your email address to the person sending you the book. Do so by PM, since this is an open forum. It's not wise to share your email address with the world. Thanks
Old 05-22-2016, 02:11 AM   #24
avi1368
avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'avi1368 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: none
My list consists of any of the Harry Potter books (I don't have any yet). Would like to collect the whole series.

Thx
avi1368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:43 AM   #25
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yes; but it's not needed until someone says they have the book you want. At that point, you'll PM your email address to them.

See post 2:
Thanks
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:34 PM   #26
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
edit - will try again later from a pc

Last edited by Alohamora; 05-22-2016 at 12:37 PM. Reason: stupid phone
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:47 PM   #27
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi1368 View Post
My list consists of any of the Harry Potter books (I don't have any yet). Would like to collect the whole series.

Thx
I have the first 4 books. Let me know which one you want and we'll get the ball rolling.
Old 05-27-2016, 07:46 AM   #28
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I would love to get

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward link
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #29
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I would love to get

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward link
Added to the list
Old 05-27-2016, 07:29 PM   #30
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I don't have anything that's been requested yet, will keep checking back.

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin for me please.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote