Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
petesmith643
petesmith643 began at the beginning.

Device: Nookbook Color
Playing Sony ebooks on a Nook Color

I have several dozen books on my Sony Reader website. About a year ago I changed to a Nook Color. Is there any way to convert those Sony books to a Nook readable format. Thanks,
Pete
petesmith643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Your Sony books should be ePub format, which is the same as Nook uses. So no conversion needed!
Just dowload them to your computer and sideload them to the Nook.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I assume the Sony books have DRM? If so, then you will need to authorize your Nook Color in Adobe Digital Editions software first. Install the software if you don't have it yet from the Adobe website. You will want to use the same email and password to set it up on your computer as your Sony account. Then when you attach your Nook Color by USB it will be recognized by ADE and you can authorize it. After that you can sideload with whatever method you prefer. You don't have to sideload through the Adobe software.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
format questions, nook color, sony