Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
And take that clothes-hanger-wielding Amazon with you! ('Cause if my wife catches her in there, we're all in Dutch!)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #17
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
DAMMIT! He got away! Oh well, I'll just use this wire hanger to hang up Steve's wife's sweater and let her punish him for releasing the pandorg and making shoulder hickies on her sweater. (sneaky giggle)

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-19-2008 at 01:51 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
And take that clothes-hanger-wielding Amazon with you! ('Cause if my wife catches her in there, we're all in Dutch!)
Amazon? It's just little old me. You know, Ma'am. (Don't call me Dix, becuase think of what it sounds like you are calling me..) Amazon my butt... that's baddebgood.....
Old 08-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #19
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I hate these mid-day bad dreams. That's it: No more rarebit for me!
Old 08-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #20
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I hate these mid-day bad dreams. That's it: No more rarebit for me!
How about some hossenfeffer instead? Cook! Cook! Where's his hossenfeffer?
Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

No, no, no, I don't want hossenfeffer! How do you think I got into this bad-dreaming mess? I need real sustenance. I need protein. I need... eggs!

Preferably deviled. With a touch of mustard, and paprika for presentation. And Polish Kielbasa, sliced into little ovals, you know, like you serve 'em for Christmas.

And if you bring any Egg Beaters into this house, I'll beat you to death and stuff you into the carton!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #22
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
So would you beat her to death with an egg beater? Just asking..

I know, I know! Run for it!

Bizet Proof!
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #23
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Huh! that didn't work.

Scuffle ScuffleScuffleScuffleScuffleScuffleScuffle

SLAM!!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #24
DixieGal
Hi There!

I'll deal with Jordan after I finish hog-tying that pandorg whatzit. C'mere you little critter.....
Old 08-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #25
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

Quick into a nearby phone booth..

And Clark Kent steps out...
Old 08-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #26
DixieGal
Hi There!

... and mild-mannerdly looks at what's coming barrelling toward him and .....
Old 08-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #27
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

Erp!!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #28
DixieGal
Hi There!

Wow, that's the fastest acutelation I've ever seen. That wily but cute little evil pandorg slammed right into Kent. Pandorgs are only about 3 feet high, and so Kent is rolling around on the ground now. Who would'a thunk a pandorg to the crotch is deadlier than Kryptonite?

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-19-2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Gentle readers, please do not be offended that this thread has bowed to the lowest common demoniator for laughs.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:30 PM   #29
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

We have beaks.

And retractable fins.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #30
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
We have beaks.

And retractable fins.

Gotcha! Maybe so, but I'm betting you wish you had opposable thumbs! Try getting out of this net!

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness