Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #31
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
I'm sorry I started that mess. I just answered it truthfully. That Skwerl video when I first saw it I nearly peed my pants laughing my kids thought I was dieing. The I let them watch it and they love the thing. That was a fun video thanks for that.
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #32
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skwerl View Post
... my kids thought I was dieing. ...I let them watch it and they love the thing.
I'd get some new kids.

Cheers,
Marc (always out of context)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #33
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl

My kids arent to bad they just think their old man is really mentaled. Which I must admit I am somewhat. But thats why I am The Skwerl !!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #34
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
My kids arent to bad they just think their old man is really mentaled.
Accurate observers of animal behaviour then?

Quote:
Which I must admit I am somewhat
...and prone to understatement.

Quote:
But thats why I am The Skwerl !!!
...and that's also why we love you.

All Hail The Skwerl!!!
(a "hail" of nuts will probably be appreciated, and I believe there are plenty hereabouts)

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #35
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
OH, sorry.........thought we were still on topic. How about...........

HOT, FRESHLY BUTTERED, EXTRA SALT, POPCORN! Yum yum yum.........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2008, 06:39 AM   #36
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl

One of my favorites smells is fresh baked cinnamon raisin bread. I love that stuff. Popcorn is so nice to not microwave but like movie popcorn style.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #37
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
One of my favorites smells is fresh baked cinnamon raisin bread. I love that stuff. Popcorn is so nice to not microwave but like movie popcorn style.
Never microwaved........the real kind is too easy to make, and too good.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:29 AM   #38
andyafro
Connoisseur
andyafro doesn't litterandyafro doesn't litter

Device: sony reader prs-500
i gave up smoking and the evil weed 5 days ago so i can smell EVERYTHING right now at the moment
andyafro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:35 AM   #39
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyafro View Post
i gave up smoking and the evil weed 5 days ago so i can smell EVERYTHING right now at the moment
far too much info for a sunday morning ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #40
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl

Yeah giving up smoke will do that ..wait till its totally out of your system in about 22 days the smell of cigarettes will gross you out. Now try smelling what I am smelling right now ..got my windows open and I smell fresh fertilizer in a big way at the moment.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:29 PM   #41
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Mighty Putty. And the stuff stinks like all hell.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:37 PM   #42
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Stew cooking.....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:25 PM   #43
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Fresh cut wood. I was out trimming the crepe myrtles.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #44
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Microwave popcorn
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #45
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Fresh cut grass. Just finished the front lawn.

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness