Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
DIY PRS-T1 case

This one is probably the fastest way to protect your reader under normal conditions and make a very elegant cover.

The precondition is, however, that you have, or can find, a wallet with the dimentions 4.5" x 7". This is not exactly standard, but not entirely uncommon, as it fits snugly into the inside pocket of men's blazers.

- cut a piece of stiff plastic(or cardboard) to a size about the same, but smaller than, the T1
- insert piece into one of the wallet's sleeves to ensure good fit, cut to shape
- place a strip of scotch tape along the edge of piece
- adjust piece in sleeve, adjust position of T1
- press
- remove T1 and piece(which should now adhere)
- fold back piece and add second strip of tape to inside of "hinge"

Depending on the tape used, this will last from a few days to a couple of weeks.

Time required:
5 min, <1 min if repeated

Cost:
$0 - $price of wallet

ps: I forgot my camara earlier tonight and the damned thing in this cellphone is busted. I won't be home till Chirstmas so there won't be any pics from me in time either.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote