Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
calcio9
calcio9 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Says Calibre still open

Forced quit Calibre on MAC and now says Calibre still open - cannot find the GUI file it asks to delete -- help! Thanks
calcio9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
If the calibre viewer was open on a book and then you quit the overall calibre application, the View Book miniapp is still open until you specifically close it. At least it's that way on my mac. Is that what you're seeing, or is it something else?
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert