Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #16
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Daniel Mahler: No idea. UTF-8? htmlentities?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #17
mickeymicks
mickeymicks began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi, i want to thank this thread for the info about the json file format. i'm trying to make a GUI for this and been using it on my kindle. i've posted it on my blog if anyone is interested (mickeymickstechblog.blogspot.com).
umm, but it is for Windows only. and i haven't tested/tried it on any other kindle.
note: sorry for plugging in my blog. the admin can delete it, but pls do leave the "thank u" part. hehe

happy reading!
mickeymicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #18
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymicks View Post
Hi, i want to thank this thread for the info about the json file format. i'm trying to make a GUI for this and been using it on my kindle. i've posted it on my blog if anyone is interested (mickeymickstechblog.blogspot.com).
umm, but it is for Windows only. and i haven't tested/tried it on any other kindle.
note: sorry for plugging in my blog. the admin can delete it, but pls do leave the "thank u" part. hehe

happy reading!
Have you looked into this thread at mobileread? Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows, url hopefully below:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94261

The developer is up to collections editor v.4 and working on v.5. As someone with over 2500 files loaded on the kindle, I've found his program very useful. It's still not without flaws but he is working on them and improvements with each release.

I downloaded your editor but probably won't have a chance to try it until a few days from now, depending on work schedule.

Thanks for sharing.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #19
mickeymicks
mickeymicks began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
thanks ElizabethN for sharing the link!
i'll check out the editor as soon as i can
mickeymicks is offline   Reply With Quote