Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
bruiser
bruiser began at the beginning.

Device: Hanvon N518, HTC TP2
Just got the Hanvon N518!

about 15 minutes ago. First impressions - quick delivery, nice box in English, the reader case feels like leather, comes with a book cover, charger, headset, usb cable, a bunch of books and few mp3s. Screen looks good, mp3s louder than i expected, doodling and search work, and pc recognized it right away. The preloaded books are txt and organized by title. I am going to load some stuff up now.
bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Im definitely getting a look at this on Saturday. It looks like a really nice device.

Who did you purchase it from?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
bruiser
bruiser began at the beginning.

Device: Hanvon N518, HTC TP2
ZHONGMART on Amazon. I loaded a pdf and it reflowed. However, one can not add notes to a pdf as I suspected. I added a few authors and just sorted them into the original alphabetized folders. I also made a new folder. So far I like it.
bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote