Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
thiagoneves50
thiagoneves50 began at the beginning.

Device: Moto g
[Android] Dropbox database corrupted ir missing

Hi,

I can't get CC to sync my android phone with Dropbox anymore.
After fomating my phone, it says database is corrupted or missing.
What should I do?
thiagoneves50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiagoneves50 View Post
Hi,

I can't get CC to sync my android phone with Dropbox anymore.
After fomating my phone, it says database is corrupted or missing.
What should I do?
What do you mean by "fomating my phone"? Did you reset to factory defaults? Something else?

What happens when you connect to Dropbox? Do you log in successfully? Do you find the calibre library successfully? Does CC download the calibre database "metadata.db"?

Are you using an SD card in the phone? If so, try checking the CC option Settings / Connecting to calibre / Cloud connection / Save cloud cache in main memory.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
OK, the CC Demo debug log showed up in my spam folder. It says that you indeed have an SD card on your device and that CC cannot use the "app private" folder on that SD card.

Changing the option as described in the last post should fix it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:37 PM   #4
thiagoneves50
thiagoneves50 began at the beginning.

Device: Moto g
Yes, it was a factory reset.

I changed the settings to store in the main memory, just as told me and it worked great!
Now it's perfect!

My external sd card is not working, indeed.

Thanks a lot!!!
thiagoneves50 is offline   Reply With Quote