Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
csokol
csokol began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Converting HTML to EPUB - <pre> and <code> issues

Hello,

I'm trying to convert html to epub using ebook-convert.

I'm having some problems with <code> tags inside <pre> tags, only when using moon reader with epubs converted with calibre. With aldiko and iBooks readers it's working fine.

Here is a excerpt of the html to be converted (it's a very confuse html because it's generated automatically by the syntax highlighter pygments):
https://gist.github.com/3960008

Here is a print screen of what moon reader shows to me when I convert that excerpt:

But what I expected was something at least looking like this:

Any ideas?

Thanks!
csokol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Can you attach an html version of this excerpt, (changing extension to .txt to upload to MR), which shows the problem? What does the converted ePub look like in calibre's reader?
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert