Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-03-2017, 03:15 AM   #1
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Hanvon N800 e-ink reader/notepad

I am selling my Hanvon WiseReader N800, with the following features:

Hardware:
- 8-inch e-ink screen with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels (160dpi), 16 grayscale levels.
- Electromagnetic touchscreen allows accurate handwriting with the included stylus (does not work with hand touch)
- Audio support with built-in speaker, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- Wifi
- Internal memory: 500MB, expandable with micro-SD cards up to 32GB
- Processor: 360Mhz
- RAM: 128MB
- Battery: non-removable Li-Po, 2200mAh (8,000 page turns)
- Connections: mini-USB for charging and connecting to a computer
- Size: 16.4 x 22.6 x 1.0 cm,
- Weight: 600g

Software:
- Operating system:
- Windows CE-based, closed OS (I have not been able to install apps)
- Interface: English or Chinese
- Supported formats:
- Documents: TXT, HTXT, HTML, PDF, EPUB, DOC
- Audio: WAV, WMA,MP3
- Image: JPG, TIF, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Applications:
- Ebook reader
- Memo: make handwritten notes/sketches
- Text memo: type notes with on-screen keyboard (also supports handwriting recognition)
- Audio recorder (you can also start recording directly from the Memo app)
- Audio player
- Web browser
- Extract: manage text extracted from ebooks
- Agenda: calendar with event management
- Contacts
- Games: Chinese chess, gobang, sudoku
- Chinese-English dictionary
- Hanvon bookstore

This is a very rare model sold only in China, but not available anymore. The device was only used for a few months, there are no signs of wear. I charged the battery periodically to keep it in top shape. I decided to sell it because I have not found a way to extract my notes from the device, and I need this function for work. The tablet is very reliable, so if you don't need to share your notes, they should be safe on the SD card.

Original box, faux leather cover, original stylus and CD are included. The stylus is small, so I am adding a home-made pen that you can insert the stylus into, to convert it to a full-size stylus.

Contact me if you have questions, I can test the various functions for you.

EUR 170 + shipping, via Paypal or transfer in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover closed.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	507.5 KB
ID:	155975   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover open.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	377.6 KB
ID:	155976   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front scribble.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	266.7 KB
ID:	155977   Click image for larger version

Name:	Package.JPG
Views:	364
Size:	807.4 KB
ID:	155978   Click image for larger version

Name:	Box.JPG
Views:	374
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	155979  

Last edited by Jmirko; 01-16-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Price drop
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #2
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Price reduced to €180 + shipping.

Last edited by Jmirko; 01-16-2018 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 01-16-2018, 10:12 AM   #3
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Price drop to €170 + shipping
Old 02-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #4
Tymke14
Tymke14 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 7
If i use stylus i can rest hand on it?
Tymke14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:55 AM   #5
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymke14 View Post
If i use stylus i can rest hand on it?
Yes, because it only works with the stylus (and the buttons). The screen does not respond to fingers.
I am also selling a Hanvon E930 which is dual touch (fingers or stylus).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2018, 08:43 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I want it if you still have it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:11 AM   #7
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I want it if you still have it.
Hi Nate, I sent you a p.m.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk