Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
squirli
squirli began at the beginning.

Device: none
I Heart Ed Small

My new novel is for sale on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Createspace,in e-version only on Amazon, paperback is available at all 3 places.

I Heart Ed Small takes the reader back in time to the late sixties, when adventure and friendship were to be found outside in the hot sun of public pools and the smoky haze of pool halls. It?s the story of how one little girl gets three lazy hippie boys to get off the couch, clean up their language, and grow up. I Heart Ed Small is the coming of age story of how Baby Hunnicutt captures the wildest heart from the very beginning and never relinquishes it from her sweet little hand.

Just as Baby needs the twins and Ed the most, they leave her life. The Vietnam War, marriage and the call of adventure pull the boys away until the tragic threads of life reunite them all once again.

lots of reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, every single person says once they started reading, they couldn't quit. check it out today!http://http://www.amazon.com/Heart-E...heart+ed+small
squirli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hippies, pink floyd, vietnam