Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Typing on the Pocket Pro?

I just can't seem to figure it out. It seems to be like Cell phone texting but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Search or Search in Dictionary I have tried.
I press the number key for the letter I want but all I get is the number and sometimes nothing.
If I do multiple presses nothing seems to happen.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I am using Lbook firmware that has CoolReader 3 in it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just can't seem to figure it out. It seems to be like Cell phone texting but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Search or Search in Dictionary I have tried.
I press the number key for the letter I want but all I get is the number and sometimes nothing.
If I do multiple presses nothing seems to happen.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I am using Lbook firmware that has CoolReader 3 in it.
It is a timing thing. You cannot type too fast. you need to develop a definite rhythm to get it to work.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I finally got it to work! I wasn't pushing the right numbers.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote