Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Joeb27
Joeb27 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Entourage eDGe for sale

Deleted

Last edited by Joeb27; 07-06-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Joeb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
Joeb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)

Wow. First time I've ever seen this on my first post on a forum.
I was sent here from the EE forum. My handle there is VenturingSoul. On that forum I have 70 posts....not a ton, but not a first timer either.
Here is my post from that forum on why I decided to sell.
http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...ime-to-move-on......

Joe
Old 06-30-2010, 03:21 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
The reason is, that your first post is trying to sell something... A lot of people here have bought stuff from people with just a few posts, paid and never received the merchandise.

You'd probably be better off putting it up on ebay, if you have a reputation there.

Alternatively, stay around and participate in these forums, might also make a difference.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeb27 View Post
I have decided to sell my Entourage eDGe. While it is an amazing device, has nothing wrong with it, and is updated to the latest software release, I have found that I really do not use the e-reader functionality. My needs are better met by a netbook.
This is the midnight blue model, and includes the USB Ethernet adapter accessory.
I will take $400 for it. Buyer pays shipping.
Please post or send a private message.

Joe
@venturingsoul

Best of luck selling your EE to someone. Your participation in EE discussions was enlightening.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
Joeb27

Thanks, Gunner......yours is as well.
Best to you.