Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
HarryO53
Enthusiast
HarryO53 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iPod Touch
Question Calibre and Stanza...Again

Using Calibre Mac 0.6.52 and Stanza on my iPod Touch. I have had success with transferring epub content from the Mac before, but it's been awhile....several months. Today, I tried moving files again, and Stanza timed out after a long time. I have allowed Calibre through the firewall. The only thing I can think of is that I added Little Snitch, and I'm not prompted by Snitch for any connections with Calibre and any outside source. Is there any special rule I should create for Little Snitch to allow this connection? Generally, I am prompted by Snitch as to whether or not to allow a connection. This isn't happening.

I'd appreciate some advice and help!

Thanks!!

Harry
HarryO53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sorry, don't know anything about little snitch
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
connect, little snitch, mac, stanza