Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-05-2016, 05:15 AM   #1
dalvick
dalvick began at the beginning.

Device: KT2
dictionary and other stuff

hello pocketbookers,

I am new owner of a pocketbook lux 3 and i m looking for french to arabic disctionary, and arabic to arabic dictionary, did some one find it?

Also, i m looking for another option to wake the device, by pressing home button for expl, instead of pressing the little power botton at the bottom
of the device! OR using kind of smart cover that wake the device and sleep it when open and close it!

Thank you
dalvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:16 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalvick View Post
I am new owner of a pocketbook lux 3 and i m looking for french to arabic disctionary, and arabic to arabic dictionary, did some one find it?
I don't have a pocketbook, but, AFAIK, they use a proprietary dictionary format, however, they have provided used to provide a free converter that you can download from their support website.

AFAIK, they don't offer any commercial Arabic dictionaries for Pocketbook eInk devices. I.e., you'll have to generate them yourself.

If you have the necessary technical skills, try to find suitable Abbyy Lingvo, StarDict or Babylon dictionaries and convert them to a format that the Pocketbook Dictionary Converter can handle.

Last edited by Doitsu; 08-06-2016 at 06:19 AM. Reason: EDIT: The download link for the dictionary converter is dead, but it should be available elsewhere on the Internet.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2016, 05:14 PM   #3
dalvick
dalvick began at the beginning.

Device: KT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I don't have a pocketbook, but, AFAIK, they use a proprietary dictionary format, however, they have provided used to provide a free converter [strike]that you can download from their .....
thank you very much for your answer Doitsu.
i undestand now why i cant find it! i will try to build my self

dear member, can you please share whith me another link for the DictionaryConverter.zip? i realy need it

dalvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalvick View Post
can you please share whith me another link for the DictionaryConverter.zip?
You can download a copy from MR.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:57 AM   #5
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Have a look at the following thread, it could be helpful.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=275412
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert