Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
maybe when arrived let's make cin-cin
Did he just proposition our little Zelda? We big brothers must step up and protect her honor. Harumph!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #17
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
You know these Italians; all touchy-feelly and always closing that personal gap/space.

But then again, the French are not shy in such ways; she was the first to repond to this thread...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
*ahem.*

lest my virtue be besmirched : "cin-cin" (or "tchin-tchin" in french) :

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:31 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
*ahem.*

Erm, oh... um, well, nevermind!
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #20
Luigino
Groupie
Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nothing
Anyway Québec would be a cute natural place to spend a vacation!

Zelda.... let's say the international "prosit" then
Luigino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2008, 02:43 PM   #21
nrapallo
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
*ahem.*

[IMG]*** image censored***[/IMG]
Hey, what's with all those GUYS (those are sure rough & rugged hands) cheering themselves....

I thought Luigi and Zel... Erm, oh... um, well, nevermind!

pilotbob has left the building...
Old 05-07-2008, 02:56 PM   #22
Luigino
Groupie
Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Uhm.... even if we haven't received the Astak Mentor ebook yet?....
Old 05-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #23
Luigino
Groupie

What do you think, Zelda, are we those two that are drinking to?.. :-)
Old 05-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
What do you think, Zelda, are we those two that are drinking to?.. :-)
well, i can't speak for you, but i have less hair on my arms... prosit ! (and cin-tchin !)
Old 05-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #25
nrapallo

Quote:
well, i can't speak for you, but i have less hair on my arms... prosit ! (and cin-tchin !)
I don't know what is more intoxicating: All this talk of champagne or the hairless arms of the avatar bather in suds to zelda's left.

Quick, time for the "avatar changing thing" or else I will start to fell like the third-wheel....
Old 05-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #26
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I dunno. I'm thinking decorum. Manners. Simple handshakes. Sincere greetings. Those ought to be the elements of answering the door when welcoming new members to our forum. Instead, we have this hot poussin who's perhaps a little, well, "loose" (of mind, at least - I mean, she hangs around here, huh?) inviting the guy in for tchin-tchin and champagne while she's still completely nekkid (not even a towel) while Nick and BOb are talking about propositions and touchy-feelies (not necessarily...well, never mind). I think we need to review our official MR Forum Greeting Policy Handbook and make sure that it's up-to-date. Dale, is that in the Wiki somewhere?

Luigi, I want to sincerely apologize. Again, welcome. I assure you, this matter will be raised with the Forum Administrator and, hopefully, it won't happen again. It's really not like this around here all the time.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #27
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Luigi, I want to sincerely apologize. Again, welcome. I assure you, this matter will be raised with the Forum Administrator and, hopefully, it won't happen again. It's really not like this around here all the time.
pfff. actually, it really is.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #28
Luigino
Groupie

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm but but..... haven't you all thought that avatar couldn't be Zelda and she could be completely someone else than the avatar?? ;PPPPPP

(good point question mine one's, huh Zelda?)
Old 05-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

aaah, the innocence of youth, before the rampant absurdity of the alternate dimension known as "The Lounge" has had a chance to corrupt the spirit...

luigi, take a look over here if you want to know the true story of my avatar...
Old 05-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #30
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Zelda, you sent him to The Lounge!? Now he'll be lost for sure - just like the rest of us. He was probably a nice guy, too.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote