Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 11-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
Edge working flash

Please check this. this works for me tested in PE with Dolphin HD and Ninesky browser. is only 10.1 but works. tested on IKEA site and other flash sites.
BBC iplayer flash did not worked. But hey, is working decent on other sites.
Please report your success.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9749316/PE_flash_10.1.apk
please feel free to share it on other file sharing sites.
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
Please check this. this works for me tested in PE with Dolphin HD and Ninesky browser. is only 10.1 but works. tested on IKEA site and other flash sites.
BBC iplayer flash did not worked. But hey, is working decent on other sites.
Please report your success.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9749316/PE_flash_10.1.apk
please feel free to share it on other file sharing sites.

I tried Flash 10.1 before, and again with this download but no luck. I tried the CNN website using Dolphin HD 7.0 and it just came up blank.

I tried Adobe's Flash Player 10.1 demos and all I got was audio, no video.

I tried Ninesky browser with the same result.

What version of Dolphin are you running?

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashpla...os_fp10_1.html

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-19-2011 at 08:35 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

have you tried ikea?
Old 11-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
vicinc
Guru

I said streaming is not working. but other flash works.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
I said streaming is not working. but other flash works.
Oh, OK. I misunderstood the post.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-20-2011 at 09:10 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert