Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
New Sony Mobile Store seems to be live

I went to look at the Sony Store through Safari on my iPad, to see if a special offer (Seventh Son) was on their store. Uusually this took you to the web pages that looked like the Reader Library view. But now it takes you to a store that lets you buy (but not download) books. To download them you need the unreleased iPhone app.

I haven't tried downloading the book yet in Reader Library on my Mac in the normal way.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote