Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-16-2014, 03:17 AM   #1
withavee
withavee began at the beginning.

Device: nook
kobo arc 7 and google earth

Hi all. I am new to my arc and have been unable to run Google earth. It downloads and installs from the "get apps" app but when I try and open it I get a brief screen with the globe and a question at the top of the screen on for too short a time to read. It has 2 blue boxes, the right of which is OK. Neither box responds to touch and the app then closes and I'm back to the home screen.
Question option only appears at first try after that I get just the globe unless iI uninstall and reinstall. Have tried installing via browser and chrome with the same results.

Any thoughts?

Peter
withavee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #2
EricG
Enthusiast
EricG began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Just noticed this. There is a "beta testers" thread way back were this was reported, I guess Kobo ignored it. I am looking for any app that will display a KMZ/KML route (from My Tracks).
EricG is offline   Reply With Quote