Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Confessions of a Kobo Addict

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a Kobo addict.

I've purchased every eReader Kobo has released (x2 since my husband usually feels compelled to have the latest and greatest as well) and I'm starting to feel a little angsty wondering about their next model.

The main issue is that my two daughters have our old Wifi models and want Touch models. I'm not going to buy two more Kobo Touches, but I will give them ours if Kobo comes out with another reader!

/me ducks to avoid the rotten fruit thrown by those who are just getting over the rapid succession of releases after Kobo launched their first eReader.

I'll admit I'm also experiencing a little *glow* envy.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Join the club! My wife and I had two of the originals, followed by two WiFi's (which became three when I slipped and fell and cracked the screen ), and now have two Touch's and one Vox.

Of the old models, we only have one WiFi left; the rest have either been given away to jumble-sales, or, given to friends.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert